Is it too bold? It has to be too bold, right? Cause I think I kind of like it a lot.
In any case I got a couple new things working since yesterday:
- Trigonometry: I don’t totally understand it, but it is orienting those arrows that appear after a minute to tell you which way the bus is heading.
- That tileset. Yum.
- Route numbers have been removed from the second or third appearance of each route. Is anyone reading this colorblind? Can I get some feedback on that?
Yet to accomplish:
- Still need to accommodate portrait oriented screens (I’m using CSS vmin a lot right now).
- De-emphasise departures which are not real-time.
- Vehicle locations! Make them real instead of generating them randomly ;-)